Michigan farmers markets bring the freshest produce to residents all over the state — vegetables and fruits straight from the farms. One of the beauties of the growing seasons is being able to get what you need for wonderful meals at home.
Every farmers’ market in Michigan is a little different, but all of them have attractions to bring you back again and again. In fact, many of them are the best places to get home-baked delights, jams, jellies, and so much more.
Pro tips for shopping at Michigan farm markets: Shop with an empty belly and an open mind. Dress comfortably, and it’s never a bad idea to bring your own mesh bags.
Why Get Your Produce From Michigan Farmers Markets
When it comes to getting fresh produce, Michigan farmers markets have fresher fruits and vegetables than supermarkets, especially when that produce is in season. However, freshness isn’t the only reason why you should get your produce from a farmers’ market.
Secondly, in-season produce contains optimal nutrients when it’s harvested after ripening. On the other hand, the produce that you find in grocery stores isn’t as nutrient-rich because it was harvested early and chemically treated to last through the shipping process.
Thirdly, the shipping process increases the carbon footprint of produce that you buy in supermarkets, especially when that produce comes from other countries. The seasonal produce that you find at Michigan farmers markets doesn’t go through the long shipping process.
Finally, shopping for produce at a farmers’ market supports your local farmers and agriculture. When community farmers get your support, they don’t struggle to survive and even have the chance to grow their businesses. On top of that, it boosts the economy — from unemployment rates to taxes.
Further Support Local Farmers
You have the chance to support your local farms even more through Community Supported Agriculture. Through this system, you can join a community of individuals who guarantee financial support for a farm so that the land becomes a community farm.
The purpose of the Community Supported Agriculture system is to reduce the need for extra transport and merchant resources. The consumers and growers provide mutual support and share in the potential benefits and risks of food production.
The result is self-sustained and energy-efficient community farms. For your financial support, you receive produce deliveries regularly. Some deliveries include farm-raised eggs, dairy, and meat products as well.
Upper Peninsula Farmers Markets
112 S 3rd St, Marquette, MI
Fresh produce (lots of it organic), maple syrup, honey, goat milk products, flowers, eggs, and sweet corn are offered at this Upper Peninsula farmers market in Marquette. Food vendors provide delicious options, like mushroom tacos. Winter Sky Wool Co. sells all things wool from its Shetland sheep.
Market hours vary by season — open May through December.
180 N Maple St, Manistique, MI
This Michigan farmers market in Manistique sells only food and produce. You can pick up farm-fresh eggs, corn on the cob, fresh-baked bread, pies and cookies, maple syrup, honey, and seasonal fruit. Fish and beef are also available. Let your hips sway and your feet tap while shopping to live music.
Open on Wednesdays from May through September.
920 Newberry Ave, Newberry, MI
At Newberry Farmers Market near Tahquamenon Falls, you can buy the usual seasonal local vegetables and fruit, homemade jams and jellies, freshly baked bread, eggs, and locally made crafts.
Beyond that, you’ll find smoked fish, honey, and handmade chocolates. Special events — entertainment, face painting, etc. — are offered from time to time too.
From May through September, it’s open on Thursdays.
Northern Michigan Farmers Markets
Outdoor — Festival Square Pavilion on Main St
Indoor — 215 N Main St, Cheboygan, MI
The farmers’ market in Cheboygan consists of indoor and outdoor markets. Between the two, you can get a wide range of Michigan products — eggs, coffee, cookies, artisan bread, cinnamon buns, essential oils, wool products, plants, goat’s milk soaps and lotions, flowers, pork, chicken, fish, and crafts.
The outdoor market is open on Wednesdays and Saturdays from Memorial Day Weekend through October. The indoor market is open on Saturdays from March to May and November to December.
307 Bridge St, Charlevoix, MI
This well-organized market in Charlevoix offers a great selection of items from more than 30 vendors — usual produce (some organic), maple syrup, honey, jams and jellies, wine, cheese, flowers, microgreens, bagels, bread, croissants, pasties, mustard, lavender products, crepes, sauces, dog treats, and more.
Open on Thursdays from May to October.
900 Emmet St, Petoskey, MI
The farmers market in Petoskey Michigan offers locally grown veggies and fruit, maple syrup, honey, jam, baked goods, eggs, turquoise jewelry, knitted goods, birdhouses, wreaths, soaps, body lotion, candles, essential oils, fresh chicken, organic coffee, and herbs.
From May to October, it’s open on Saturdays.
Parking Lot B, Southwest Corner of E Grandview Pkwy and Cass St, Traverse City, MI
Tucked away along the banks of the Boardman River and just a stone’s throw from Grand Traverse Bay, Sara Hardy Farmers Market has the ingredients to create a magical place.
There’s a diverse array of edibles available at this downtown Michigan market in Traverse City — quality farm-grown fruits and veggies, eggs, beef, pork, turkey, emu, local milk, maple syrup, honey, jams, cheeses, and baked goods.
From May through October, it’s open on Saturdays. From June through October, it’s also open on Wednesdays.
West Michigan Farmers Markets
117 W Cass St, Cadillac, MI
Local farmers, crafters, and food trucks gather at this Michigan farmers market in Cadillac. Come for baked goods, live beehives, coffee vendors, honey, jam, herbs, and, of course, the freshest seasonal produce.
You can see the work of artists, photographers, and metalworkers too. A Kids’ Corner has been added to entertain the little ones, and live music is playing for the adults.
Open on Tuesdays and Fridays from mid-June through October.
1145 Fulton St E, Grand Rapids, MI
Established in 1922, this farmers market in Michigan is 100 years old. It has survived because it’s located in a neighborhood that has thrived. One vendor, Tanis Orchard, has been at the market since 1931.
Come to get artisan cheese, dairy products, vegetables and fruits, fish, honey, goat’s milk, maple syrup, herbs, pasties, doughnuts, ice cream, macarons, cocktail mixes, apple cider, and more.
Open all year, the market hours vary depending on whether it’s the main season (May to October) or the second season (November to April). There are more Grand Rapids farmers’ markets to explore as well.
150 W 8th St, Holland, MI
You can find veggies, fruits, ready-to-go meals, meat, soft pretzels, cheese, cotton candy, fudge, and more from nearly 100 vendors at this Michigan farmers market. Kombucha, Bloody Mary mix, low acid coffee, ice cream & gelato, garden ornaments, plants, herbs, and dried flowers are offered too.
Also, there’s a food court with lots of yummy options — burgers, tacos, kettle corn, frozen lemonade, egg rolls, pizza, and beef stew.
During the regular season from May through November, it’s open on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Through mid-December, it’s only open on Saturdays The indoor winter market opens at the same address every first and third Saturday from January through April.
1204 Bank St, Kalamazoo, MI
The Kalamazoo Farmers Market is the original town market and features more than 100 businesses (growers, producers, retailers, and artisans) every week during the regular season. From fresh foods to baked goods to confections to plants, the variety is tremendous!
In addition, there’s a Night Market that features products from farmers, food trucks, and artisans. Local beer and wine are available for purchase.
Market hours vary during the regular season, which is generally May to November on Saturdays and Tuesdays and Thursdays from June to October. During the winter, you can visit Kalamazoo Winter Market in the St. Joseph Catholic Church’s gym at 936 Lake St, Kalamazoo, MI.
242 W Western Ave, Muskegon, MI
At the year-round Michigan farmers market in Muskegon, you can expect to find locally grown food, plants and flowers, baked goods, and handicrafts. The market is also home to a flea market, where you can find everything imaginable.
The summer market is open from May to November on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and the winter market is open from December to April. The flea market opens from May to October.
Indoor — 211 N Main St, Plainwell, MIOutdoor — 554 W Allegan St, Plainwell, MI (SW Donut Mill parking lot)
The Plainwell Farmers’ Market brings local artisans, bakers, and farmers together with the community. You can enjoy fresh produce, eggs, meat, maple syrup, honey, jams, jellies, flowers, baked goods, woodworking products, and much more.
The outdoor market is open mid-May to early September, and the indoor market is open the first Saturday of November through the second Saturday of December.
Mid-Michigan Farmers Markets
280 Valley Ct, East Lansing, MI
The growers-only market in East Lansing has an open-air park atmosphere not far from downtown East Lansing and the Michigan State University campus. You can buy fresh produce and other farm products, as well as meat, coffee, honey, maple syrup, flower, artisan bread, cheeses, and more.
From June to October, the market is open on Sundays.
117 W Louis Glick Hwy, Jackson, MI (Grand River Brewery parking lot)
Among the Michigan farmers markets in Jackson, the Grand River Farmers Market is full of state-grown produce, including fresh and organic fruits and vegetables. You can also find organic and vegan items, muffins, honey, bread, granola, jam, pasta, salsa, pies, flower baskets, mums, jewelry, and tons more.
The regular market season starts in June and lasts until October on Fridays and Saturdays.
10400 Highland Rd, Hartland, MI (Rural King parking lot)
This farmers market in Michigan is located in the huge parking lot in front of retailer Rural King. Every week, you can find locally grown vegetables and fruits, meat, flowers, and various items from garage sale and flea market vendors.
The market is open on Saturdays from mid-May to mid-October.
125 W Green St, Marshall, MI
The Marshall Area Farmers Market has a great selection of items — seasonal fruits and vegetables, plants, herbs, artisan bread, gourmet garlic, Amish-baked goods, pasture-raised pork and lamb, kettle corn, pasties, chow chow, cotton canvas bags, vegan candles, grass-fed beef, and so much more.
The summer market is open on Saturdays from May to October, and the winter market is open on Saturdays from November to April.
1995 Central Park Dr, Okemos, MI
Featuring summer and winter markets, the farmers’ market in Meridian Township is located in the Green Pavilion’s Marketplace on the north side of Meridian Mall. Throughout the year, you can buy fresh fruit and vegetables, a majority of which are grown locally.
The summer market opens on Saturdays from May to mid-December, and the winter market opens on Saturdays from mid-January through April.
East Michigan Farmers Markets
315 Detroit St, Ann Arbor, MI
This farmers market in Ann Arbor has been around for more than 100 years and features 120 vendors from Michigan and Ohio.
You’ll find fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables, herbs, plants, flowers, honey, maple syrup, doughnuts, meat, eggs, gluten-free pastries, sauerkraut, tempeh, Polish and Mediterranean food, hot sauce, and much more.
During the main season, the market is open on Wednesdays and Saturdays from May to December. For the winter, it’s open on Saturdays from January to April.
6558 Waldon Rd, Clarkston, MI
This local farmers’ market in Clarkston has a changing array of vendors that offer some great fruits, veggies, and flowers. Also, you may find artisan bread, delicious cakes, cookies, soaps, honey, jerky, jewelry, pierogies, aprons, free-range eggs, honey, cheese, crafts, and natural and organic products.
From mid-June to early October, the market opens on Saturdays.
1445 Adelaide, Detroit, MI (Welcome Center)
Among the Michigan farmers markets in the Detroit area, Eastern Market may be the biggest and most visited. Since 1891, the market has been nourishing the community. It actually has six markets, but three of them are super popular.
- The Saturday Market features more than 225 vendors who sell fresh produce, meats, baked goods, and more.
- The Sunday Market is a showcase of local artists, chefs, jewelers, musicians, and more.
- The Tuesday Market is a smaller version of the Saturday Market with fresh produce, meats, and baked goods for sale. Special offerings are available too, such as fitness classes.
The Saturday Market is open every Saturday all year, the Sunday Market is open every Sunday from June through September, and the Tuesday Market is open every Tuesday from June through September.
300 E 1st St, Flint, MI
Located in downtown Flint, this Michigan farmers’ market is an indoor market with an outdoor pavilion, and it’s home to more than 50 vendors. You can buy fresh produce and locally made products of all kinds, enjoy meals at its restaurants, take cooking classes, attend events, and much more.
The Flint Farmers’ Market is open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays all year!
534 N Main St, Frankenmuth, MI
It’s never boring at the Frankenmuth Farmers Market, which has more than 100 vendors.
In addition to lots of seasonal fruits and vegetables, you can purchase plants, flowers, hair accessories, maple syrup, candles, dog treats, baked goods, cement statuaries, kolaches, jams and jellies, popcorn, solar yard ornaments, snowcones, soup mixes, spices, art glass, forged iron, coffees, and teas.
From mid-May to mid-October, the market is open on Saturdays. From June through August, it’s also open on Wednesdays. Mark your calendar for the ChristKindlMarkt holiday shopping market the weekend after Thanksgiving as well!
Wednesdays — 123 Macomb Pl, Mount Clemens, MI
Saturdays — 141 North River Rd, Mount Clemens, MI
Shop for perennial flowers, honey, fresh or smoked Great Lakes fish, pickles, fresh vegetables and fruit, herbs, houseplants and hanging baskets, cookies, muffins, jams and jellies, caramel apples, artisan bread, crocheted items, pies, Fairtrade coffee, Indian corn, and more at the farmers’ market in Mount Clemens.
Market hours vary — Open on Saturdays from May to November and Wednesdays from mid-July to mid-September.
2350 Pontiac Lake Rd, Waterford Twp, MI
An amazing Michigan farmers market, the Oakland County Farmers Market has so much more than veggies and fruit on sale. You can get a breakfast sandwich or BBQ lunch and purchase baked goods, maple syrup, honey, artisan crafts, and fresh flowers.
Also, you can enjoy a corn roast, art show, children’s activities, and other special events throughout the year. Free health and nutrition education programs are offered by Michigan State University Extension too.
From May to December, the market opens on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. From January to April, it opens on Saturdays only.
17 W State St, Port Austin, MI
One of the best farmers markets in Michigan, the Port Austin Farmers Market is located in downtown Port Austin near the tip of the Mitten Thumb. You’ll see fresh produce, meats and fish, cheeses, herbs, baked goods, honey, maple syrup, jam, sauces and seasonings, handcrafted items, antiques, and more.
Rain or shine, the market is open every Saturday from about mid-May to mid-October.
316 E Eleven Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI
Since 1925, the farmers’ market in Royal Oak has been a community gathering place. You can find a huge range of products on sale — fresh fruits and veggies, herbs, flowers and plants, herb soaps and teas, beans and cereals, eggs, honey, baked goods, jams and jellies, apple cider, and more.
Some items are only available seasonally. Holiday decorations and Christmas trees and wreaths are just one example. Also, the Royal Oak Farmers Market hosts events of all kinds — from craft shows and corn roasts to weddings and other special events.
On top of that, the market is the place to go for ice skating, hot chocolate, and roasted marshmallows during the winter. The rink is open until mid-March.
All year, the regular market is open on Saturdays. On Sundays, you can visit for antiques and collectibles from rotating vendors.
More Michigan Farmers Markets to Explore
With almost 10 million acres of farmland and more than 47,000 farms, farm-fresh produce in Michigan is never very far away. Actually, the state is home to more than 300 farmers’ markets. Find and visit a Michigan farmers market near you this spring, summer, fall, or winter!
Upper Peninsula Farmers Markets
- Baraga County Farmers Market | L’Anse Waterfront Park, L’Anse | (June – October)
- Bay Mills/Brimley Farmers Market | 11644 West Plantation Road, Brimley | (July – October)
- Bayside Farmers Market | 99 North State Street, St Ignace | (July – September)
- City of Gladstone Farmers Market | 911 Delta Avenue, Gladstone | (May – October)
- Depot Park Farmers and Artisans Market | 150 North Lowell Street, Ironwood | (July – September)
- Downtown Houghton Farmers Market | 56 Huron Street, Houghton
- Downtown Marquette Farmers Market | 112 S Third St, Marquette | (May – November)
- Escanaba Farmers Market | 1501 Ludington Street, Escanaba | (May – October)
- Hancock Tori and Farmers Market | 403 Quincy Street, Hancock
- Hannahville Farmers Market | N15019 Hannahville B-1 Road, Wilson
- Iron Mountain Farmers & Artisans Market | 501 S Stephenson Ave, Iron Mountain | (June – October)
- Ironwood Township Farmers Market | N11676 Skyway Road, Ironwood | (July – September)
- Jackson Mine Farmers and Crafters Market | Miners Park, Negaunee | (June – September)
- Lake Linden Farmers Market | 401 Calumet Street, Lake Linden | (July – October)
- Les Cheneaux Farmers Market | 3207 Cedar Street, Hessel
- M&M Farmers Market | 1207 8th Avenue, Menominee | (Year Round)
- Main Street Calumet Market | 6th St, Calumet | (June – October)
- Manistique Farmers Market | Little Bear West Arena, 180 N Maple St, Manistique | (May – September)
- Menominee Historic Downtown Farmers Market Association | Marina & Band Shell, Menominee | (May – October)
- Munising Farmers & Artisans Market | 355 Elm Avenue, Munising | (May – August)
- Newberry Farmers Market | 920 Newberry Avenue, Newberry
- Pickford Farmers Market | 185 Manila Street, Pickford
- Sault Ste. Marie Farmers Market | 111 East Portage Avenue, Sault Ste. Marie | (May – October)
Northern Michigan Farmers Markets
- Alpena Farmers Market | 1302 South State Avenue, Alpena | (Year Round)
- Alpine Reko Farmers Market | 3882 Michigan, Atlanta
- ARA Farm Market | 854 North Barlow Road, Lincoln
- Beaverton Farmers Market | 358 Ross Street, Beaverton | (April – November)
- Bellaire Farmers Market | 102 South Maple Street, Bellaire | (May – October)
- Bellaire Winter Farmers Market | 116 North Bridge Street & 213 North Bridge Street, Bellaire | (October – May)
- Boyne City Farmers Market | Veterans Park 207 N. Lake St., Boyne City | (Year Round)
- Bur’s Farm Market | 4010 Riggsville Road, Cheboygan | (August – September)
- Cadillac Area Farmers Market | 117 W Cass St, Cadillac | (June – September)
- Central Lake DDA Farmers Market | 2484 Main Street, Central Lake | (June – September)
- Charlevoix Farmers Market | Bridge St, Charlevoix | (May – October)
- Cheboygan Farmers Market | 401 North Main Street, Cheboygan | (May – October)
- City of Au Gres Downtown Farmers Market | Riverside Park, Au Gres | (June – September)
- Downtown Gaylord Farmers Market | 162 South Court Avenue, Gaylord | (May – October)
- Downtown Petoskey Farmers Market | Howard St, Petoskey | (May – September)
- East Jordan Farmers Market | 80 Bridge Street, East Jordan
- Elberta Community Farmers Market | Waterfront Park, Elberta
- Empire Farmers Market | 10234 West Front Street, Empire | (June – September)
- Evart Farmers Market | 200 South Main Street, Evart | (June – October)
- Farwell’s Arts & Crafts Farm Market | 124 West Illinois Street, Farwell | (May – October)
- Frankfort Farmers Market | Open Space Park, Frankfort
- Gladwin Farmers Market | 200 North State Street, Gladwin
- Glen Arbor Farmers Market | 6394 West Western Avenue, Glen Arbor | (June – September)
- Grayling “Back To Our Roots” Farmers Market | 213 North James Street, Grayling
- Grow Benzie | 5885 Frankfort Highway, Benzonia
- Harbor Springs Farmers Market | W Main St, Harbor Springs | (May – October)
- Interlochen Farmers Market | 2112 M-137, Interlochen
- Kalkaska Farmers Market | 353 South Cedar Street, Kalkaska | (May – November)
- Kingsley Farmers Market | 205 South Brownson Avenue, Kingsley | (June – September)
- Leland Farmers Market | 102 River Street, Leland | (June – September)
- Ludington Farmers Market | James St & Ludington Ave, Ludington | (May – September)
- Mancelona Farmers Market | 400 East State Street, Mancelona | (May – October)
- Manistee Farmers Market | Memorial Dr, Manistee | (May – October)
- Northeast Michigan Regional Farmers Market, AuSable Township | 4440 North U.S. 23, Au Sable | (May – October)
- Northeast Michigan Regional Farmers Market, Tawas City | 815 West Lake Street, Tawas City | (May – October)
- Northport Farmers Market | Bay Street, Northport | (June – September)
- Old Town Emmet Farm Market | 900 Emmet Street, Petoskey | (May – October)
- Roscommon Village Market | 211 North Main Street, Roscommon | (May – October, winter market November-March)
- Rose City Farmers Market | 429 North Williams Street, Rose City
- Sara Hardy Downtown Farmers Market | Parking Lot B, Southwest Corner of East Grandview Parkway @Cass Street, Traverse City | (May – October)
- Suttons Bay Farmers Market | intersection of M-22 and M-204 (between Concord Street and Race Street), Suttons Bay | (May – October)
- The Village at Grand Traverse Commons Farmers Market | 806 Red Drive, Traverse City | (Year Round)
- West Branch Farmers Market | South 3rd Street, West Branch | (June – October)
West Michigan Farmers Markets
- Ada Farmers Market | 7239 Thornapple River Drive Southeast, Ada | (June – October)
- Allegan Farmers Market | 231 Trowbridge Street, Allegan | (May – October)
- Benton Harbor Farmers Market | City Center Park, Benton Harbor | (July – September)
- Byron Center Farmers Market | Bicentennial Park, 8185 Freeland Dr, Byron Center
- Caledonia Farmers Market | 9957 Cherry Valley Ave SE, Caledonia | (May – October)
- Cesar E. Chavez Farmers Market | 546 Rumsey Street Southwest, Grand Rapids | (June – September)
- Downtown Holland Farmers Market/Eight Street Farmers Market | Holland Civic Center/150 W 8th St, Holland | (Year Round)
- Fremont Farmers Market | 7 East Main Street, Fremont
- Fulton Street Farmers Market | 1145 Fulton St E, Grand Rapids | (Year Round)
- Georgetown Township Farmers Market | 1525 Baldwin Street, Georgetown Township | (June – September)
- Grand Haven Farmers Market | Chinook Pier, Grand Haven | (May – October)
- Grand Valley State University Farmers Market | 1 Campus Drive, Allendale
- Grandville Farmers Market | 4055 Maple Street SW, Gandville | (June – October)
- Grant Farmers Market | 135 South Maple Street, Grant | (May – September)
- Huss Project Farmers Market | 1008 8th Street, Three Rivers | (June – September)
- Kalamazoo Farmers Market | Mayors’ Riverfront Park, 251 Mills St, Kalamazoo | (May – November)
- Kentwood Farmers Market | 4900 Breton Road Southeast, Kentwood | (June – September)
- Lawrence Farmers Market | Village Park, Lawrence | (July – October)
- Lowell Area Farmers Market | 11940 Fulton Street East, Lowell | (June – September)
- Mendon Farmers Market | Reed Riverside Park, Mendon | (May – October)
- Metro Health Farm Market | UM Health-West Village, Wyoming | (May – October)
- Middleville Market | Community Pavilion, Middleville | (May – October)
- Montague Farmers Market | Church Street & Water Street, Montague
- Muskegon Farmers Market | 242 West Western Avenue, Muskegon | (Year Round)
- New Buffalo Farmers Market | 45 North Whittaker Street, New Buffalo | (May – September)
- New Era Farmers Market | 1820 Ray Avenue, New Era | (June – September)
- Newaygo Farmers Market | 28 State Road, Newaygo | (June – September)
- Niles Artisan Alley Market | corner of Second and Main Street, Niles
- Otsego Farmers Market | 112 Kalamazoo Street, Otsego | (May – October)
- Paw Paw Farmers Market | Parking lot on the corner of Gremps Street and East Michigan Avenue, Paw Paw
- Pentwater Farmers Market | 231 South Hancock Street, Pentwater | (June – September)
- Portage Farmers Market | 7900 South Westnedge Avenue, Portage | (May – October)
- Richland Farmers Market | 9400 East CD Avenue, Richland | (May – September)
- Rockford Farmers Market | South Squires Street parking lot off of Main Street, Rockford | (May – October)
- South Haven Farmers Market | 539 Phoenix Street, South Haven | (May – October)
- Southeast Area Farmers Market | 900 Fuller Avenue Southeast, Grand Rapids | (July – November)
- Spring Lake Farm & Garden Market | Tanglefoot Park, Spring Lake | (June – October)
- St. Joseph Farmers Market | Lake Bluff Park, St Joseph | (May – October)
- Sweetwater Local Foods Market | 6401 Harvey Street, Norton Shores | (Year Round)
- Terra Square Farmers Market | 3380 Chicago Drive, Hudsonville | (June – September)
- Texas Township Farmers Market | 7110 West Q Avenue, Kalamazoo | (May – October)
- The Market at SCA (Saugatuck Center for the Arts Farmers and Artisans Market) | 400 Culver Street, Saugatuck | (May – September)
- Three Oaks Farmers Market | 4 North Elm Street, Three Oaks | (June – September)
- Vicksburg Farmers Market | 300 North Richardson Street, Vicksburg
Mid-Michigan Farmers Markets
- Acorn Farmers Market and Cafe | 455 West Main Street, Manchester | (May – October)
- Adrian Farmers Market | 115 Toledo Street, Adrian | (June – September)
- Albion Farmers Market | 211 Marketplace, Albion | (May – September)
- Allen Farmers Market | 1629 E Kalamazoo St, Lansing | (Year Round)
- Athens Farmers Market | 299 N Capital Ave, Athens
- Bath Farmers Market | 13751 Main Street, Bath | (May – October)
- Battle Creek Farmers Market | Festival Market Square, 25 S McCamly St, Battle Creek | (May – October)
- Brighton Farmers Market | 200 N First St, Brighton | (May – October)
- Charlotte Artisans and Farmers Market | Beach Market, Lovett St, Charlotte | (May – October)
- Chelsea Farmers Market | Multiple Locations, Chelsea | (May – October)
- Clinton Farmers Market | 211 Tecumseh Road, Clinton
- Cobblestone Farmers Market | 2781 Packard Road, Ann Arbor
- Corner Farmers Market | 511 Marshall Road, Coldwater | (June – September)
- Dexter Farmers Market | 3233 Alpine St, Dexter | (May – October)
- Dimondale Farmers Market | 136 N Bridge St, Dimondale | (June – October)
- Downtown Big Rapids Farmers Market | 226 North Michigan Avenue, Big Rapids | (May – October)
- Downtown DeWitt Farmers Market | 414 E West Main Street, DeWitt | (June – October)
- Downtown Owosso Farmers Market | 215 N Water, Owosso | (May – October)
- Downtown Saginaw Farmers Market | SVRC Marketplace, 203 S Washington, Saginaw | (May – October)
- Durand Farmer’s Market | 101 Hagle Street, Durand
- East Lansing Farmers Market | Valley Court Park, 280 Valley Ct, East Lansing | (June – October)
- Eastern Ingham Farmers Market | 228 North Putnam Street, Williamston | (May – September)
- Edmore Farmers Market | 544 East Forrest Street, Edmore | (June – October)
- Friends of Walker Tavern Farmers Market | 13220 M-50, Brooklyn
- Grand River Farmers Market-Downtown Jackson | Mechanic St, Jackson | (June – October)
- Grass Lake Farmers Market | 120 Brown Street, Grass Lake | (May – September)
- Greenville Farmer’s Market | 1325 West Washington Street, Greenville | (June – October)
- Hartland Farmer’s Market | Rural King, 10400 Highland Rd, Hartland | (May – October)
- Hastings Farmers Market | 220 W State St, Hastings | (May – October)
- Hemlock Farmers Market | Richland Township Park, Hemlock | (June – October)
- Hillsdale County Farmers Market | 29 N Howell St, Hillsdale
- Holt Farmers Market | 2150 Cedar Street, Holt | (year round)
- Howard City Farmers Market | Old-131 & M-82, Howard City
- Howell’s Sunday Farmers Market | State St, Howell | (May – October)
- Ionia Harvest Marketplace | 120 South Steele Street, Ionia | (June – October)
- Ithaca Farmers Market | Center St & Pine River St, Ithaca
- Laingsburg Farmers Market | Roosevelt Row, Laingsburg | (June – October)
- Madison Farmers Market | Treat Highway and US-223, Adrian
- Market on the Grand | 525 East River Street, Grand Ledge | (May – September)
- Marshall Area Farmers Market | 125 W Green St, Marshall | (May – October)
- Mason Farmers Market | Lee Austin Park, Mason | (July – September)
- Meridian Township Farmers Market | Marketplace on the Green, 1995 Central Park Dr, Okemos | (Year Round)
- Midland Area Farmers Market | 825 East Main Street, Midland | (May – October)
- Mt. Pleasant Farmers Market at Downtown City Hall | 320 West Broadway Street, Mount Pleasant | (June – October)
- Mt. Pleasant Farmers Market at Island Park | 331 North Main Street, Mount Pleasant | (May – October)
- Native Farmers Market | 7070 East Broadway Road, Mount Pleasant
- Open Air Market of Stockbridge | on the square of Downtown Stockbridge, Stockbridge | (May – October)
- Owosso Original Farmers Market | 1643 East Main, Owosso | (May – October)
- Old Red Mill Farmers Market | 450 Water Street, Portland | (June – September)
- South Lansing Farmers Market | 800 West Barnes Avenue, Lansing | (May – October)
- St. Charles Farmers Marketplace | 200 Parkway Drive, St Charles | (July – September)
- St. Johns Farmers Market | 100 Maple Street, St Johns
- St. Louis Farmers Market | 108 West Saginaw Street, St Louis | (June – October)
- Sturgis Farmers Market | 69080 M-66, Sturgis | (May – October)
- Tecumseh Farmers Market at The Market on Evans | 213 North Evans Street, Tecumseh | (May – October)
- The Green Market at Allegiance Health | 205 East Michigan Avenue, Jackson | (Year Round)
- Village of Barryton Farmers Market | 195 Rose Avenue, Barryton
East Michigan Farmers Markets
- Ann Arbor Farmers Market | 315 Detroit St, Ann Arbor | (Year Round)
- Auburn Farmers Market | 200 Jaycees Drive, Auburn | (June – September)
- Banglatown Farmers Market | 12818 Joseph Campau, Detroit | (June – November)
- Belleville Farmers Market | 396 Main Street, Belleville | (June – October)
- Birmingham Farmers Market | 660 N Old Woodward Ave, Birmingham | (May – October)
- Canton Farmers Market | 500 N Ridge Rd, Canton | (May – October)
- Caro Farmers Market | 238 South State Street, Caro | (June – October)
- Cass City Farmers Market | 6506 Main Street, Cass City | (May – October)
- CHASS Mercado | 5635 West Fort Street, Detroit | (July – October)
- Clarkston Area Farmers Market | 6558 Waldon Road, Clarkston | (June – October)
- Davison Farmers Market | 8110 East Court Street, Davison | (Year Round)
- Dearborn Farmers and Artisans Market | 1034 Monroe St, Dearborn | (June – September)
- Dixboro Farmers Market | 5221 Church Rd, Ann Arbor | (May – October)
- Dodge Park Farmers Market | 40620 Utica Road, Sterling Heights | (June – September)
- Downtown Allen Park Farmers Market | Park Avenue and Harrison Avenue, Allen Park | (April – October)
- Downtown Rochester Farmers Market | 128 E 3rd St, Rochester | (May – October)
- Dundee Farmers Market | triangle of Riley Street and Park Place, Dundee | (June – October)
- E. Warren Farmers Market | 16835 East Warren Avenue, Detroit | (Year Round)
- Eastern Market | 2934 Russell St, Detroit | (Year Round)
- Farmington Farmers and Artisans Market | 33113 Grand River Ave, Farmington | (May – October)
- Fenton Farmers Market | 150 S Leroy St, Fenton | (May – September)
- Flint Farmers Market | 300 East 1st Street, Flint | (Year Round)
- Frankenmuth Farmers Market | 534 North Main Street, Frankenmuth | (May – October)
- Freeland Marketplace | 10976 West Freeland Road, Freeland | (Year Round)
- Green Boots Veteran Community Hotriculture Gardens/Marketplace | 13500 Southfield Road, Detroit | (August – October)
- Highland Farmers Market | the corner of Milford Road & Livingston Road, Highland | (June – October)
- Historic Farmers Market of Lapeer | 272 North Court Street, Lapeer | (May – October)
- HOPE Village Farmers Market | 14150 Woodrow Wilson Street, Detroit | (June – September)
- Imlay City Farmers Market | 120 N Main St, Imlay | (May – October)
- Inkster Farmers Market | 27631 Michigan Avenue, Inkster | (May – October)
- Islandview Farmers Market | 7200 Mack Avenue, Detroit | (June – September)
- Jefferson Chalmers Farmers Market | 903 Manistique Street, Detroit | (June – September)
- Lincoln Park Farmers Market | Fort St & Southfield Rd, Lincoln Park | (June – October)
- Livonia Farmers Market at The Wilson Barn | 29350 West Chicago, Livonia | (July – September)
- Marine City Farmers Market | 545 West Ward Street, Marine City
- Marlette Farmers Market | 3048 Main Street, Marlette | (May – September)
- Milford Farmers Market | East Liberty Street between South Main Street & Union Street, Milford | (May – October)
- Monroe Farmers Market | 20 East Willow Street, Monroe | (Year Round)
- Mount Clemens Downtown Farmers Market | South Gratiot & Pine Street, Mount Clemens | (July – September)
- Mount Clemens Farmers Market | 141 North River Road, Mount Clemens | (May – November)
- MSU Tollgate Farm Farmers Market | 28115 Meadowbrook Road, Novi | (June – October)
- New Baltimore Farmers Market | 50976 Washington Street, New Baltimore | (May – October)
- Northville Farmers Market | 301 South Center Street, Northville | (May – October)
- Northwest Detroit Farmers Market | 18445 Scarsdale Street, Detroit | (June – October)
- Oak Park Farmers Market | 13701 Oak Park Boulevard, Oak Park
- Oakland Avenue Farmers Market | 9354 Oakland Avenue, Detroit | (June – September)
- Oakland County Farmers Market | 2350 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford | (Year Round)
- Ortonville Farmers Market | Downtown Ortonville, Ortonville | (July – October)
- Pittsfield Township Farmers Market | 6201 West Michigan Avenue, Ann Arbor | (June – September)
- Plymouth Farmers Market | 736 Penniman, Plymouth | (May – October)
- Pontiac Farmers Market | 48 West Huron Street, Pontiac
- Port Austin Farmers Market | 17 West State Street, Port Austin | (May – October)
- Port Sanilac Farmers Market | N/A, Port Sanilac | (May – October)
- Redford Township Market at the Marquee | 15145 Beech Daly, Redford
- Romeo Village Farmers Market | North Rawles Street, Romeo
- Romulus Farmers Market | 11147 Hunt Street, Romulus
- Royal Oak Farmers Market | 316 East Eleven Mile Road, Royal Oak | (Year Round)
- Saint Clair Shores Farmers Market | 24800 Jefferson Avenue, St Clair Shores | (May – October)
- Saline Farmers Market | 7265 North Ann Arbor Street, Saline | (November – April)
- Shelby Farmers Market | 49965 Van Dyke Avenue, Shelby Township | (May – October)
- South Lyon Farmers & Artisans Market | 110 West Liberty Street, South Lyon | (May – October)
- Sowing Seeds Growing Futures Farmers Market | 18900 Joy Road, Detroit
- St. Clair Farmers Market | 201 North Riverside Avenue, St Clair | (June – October)
- Walled Lake Farmers Market | 1499 E West Maple, Walled Lake | (May – October)
- St. Joe’s Farmers Market | 5557 McAuley Drive, Ypsilanti | (Year Round)
- Summer Thyme Farmers Market and Flea Market | 25 Range Road, Kimball | (June – October)
- The Congregation Farmers Market | 9321 Rosa Parks Boulevard, Detroit | (June – September)
- Troy Farmers Market | 3179 Livernois Road, Troy | (June – September)
- Vantage Point Farmers Market | 51 Water Street, Port Huron | (May – October)
- Vassar Farmers Market | T. North Pavilion on Spring Street, Vassar | (June – October)
- Wayne Open-Air Market | 3144 South Wayne Road, Wayne
- Wayne State University Farmers Market | Intersection of Woodward Avenue and Warren Avenue, Detroit | (June – October)
- Westland Farmers & Artisans Market | 1902 West Carlson Street, Westland | (May – October)
- Westside Farmers Market Ann Arbor | 2501 Jackson Avenue, Ann Arbor | (July – October)
- Ypsilanti Farmers Market | 100 Rice Street, Ypsilanti | (May – October)
- Ypsilanti Farmers Market; Downtown | 16 South Washington Street, Ypsilanti | (May – October)