Win a cash prize of $500!
- Register for the event. Photos aren’t due until January 16th, but please register for the contest now!
- The theme of the contest is “Michigan.” You will be responsible for interpreting this theme in your dessert.
- Entries must be in the cake, pie, cookie, or brownie category.
- The dessert submitted must be mostly edible with the exception of separator plates, pillars, cake boards, and support dowel rods, including lollipop sticks. All inedible items such as support dowel rods, lollipop sticks, pillars, and/or toothpicks must be covered with something edible.
- No commercial flowers or decorations may be used. If you are using a commercially made edible item it must be altered from its original state.
- Entries with plastic figurines and other non-edible items on the dessert will not be accepted.
- The dessert must be an original design and may not have been previously entered in any other contests.
- There is no limit on how many people assist with the creation of the dessert.
- Entries must be submitted by January 16th at 11:59pm EST via email to Alex[at]AwesomeMitten[dot]com.
- Winners will be chosen by a public vote on www.awesomemitten.com between Jan. 18th-25th.
- The winners will be announced at 12:00pm EST on January 26th.
Entries Must Include:
- A picture of your final dessert.
- An ‘in-process’ photo of the creation of your dessert.
- A paragraph describing your dessert.
- A list of items used on your dessert or used in the design of your dessert.
- Cash prize of $500!
- A feature on www.awesomemitten.com
- The GLORY! 🙂