Available Fall term: September 2016 – December 2016
Available Winter term: January 2016 – May 2016
Michigan – any city
The Awesome Mitten is searching for a photography intern to help us capture awesome Michigan moments for us to showcase on our website and social media. This individual will bring a passion for Michigan and an excellent work ethic to this fun, fast paced company. We are looking for someone who has a passion for photography and is interested in growing their portfolio with several different types of work (outside of weddings, of course!). If you are a creative and self-motivated individual looking to expand your skillset within a fun work environment this is the right opportunity for you!
- Create a photography schedule to coincide with our publishing & social calendars
- Ability to find unique ways to photograph something that’s photographed a million times before
- Travel when necessary to events and locations [expenses covered]
- Find new ways to integrate photography into The Awesome Mitten brand.
- Active in social media
- Cell phone
- Competent using Google Drive/Dropbox
- Not required, but helpful if familiar with WordPress
- Be able to work independently
- Passion for Michigan
- Meet exciting people and build your personal network
- All-expenses-paid travel opportunities throughout the state
- Awesome Mitten gear
How to Apply
Please send your resume, a short cover letter, and three photos that you think showcase your work the best to Alex[at]AwesomeMitten.com, explaining why you think you’d be an AWESOME fit for this position!